Friday, February 8, 2008

I missed my husband!

Brian went away for a couple of days to do some work in Vernal. It is a two edged sword when he leaves. I feel like it is complete freedom to do whatever I want, but I miss him terribly when we are apart. My mom has been in town to keep me company and that surely made the nights easier. One really cool thing that happened while Brian was gone, I had dinner with my Grandma Henrie. We were at the house and I love to look through all of her books. I found the Discourses of Brigham Young and she said that I could read it!!! How awesome is that!!!! So now I get to add that to my other books that I am reading right now. If you are wondering what I am reading, I am reading:

1. Book of Mormon
2. Standing for Something by Gordon B Hinckley
3. God wants a Powerful People by Sheri Dew
4 and now the Discourses of Brigham Young.

All outstanding and all very good. When Brian is gone, I do get more reading hours because I can read into the night.

Happy Reading to ME!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails