I saw a friend of mines family tag each other with these 54 questions. I thought they were kind of funny, until I read through all of them and noticed the swearing. Oh Crap, anyway, I was laying low but Janet tagged me back so I will answer these questions with you all.
1. Song that always makes you sad? Cant really think of any
2. Last thing you bought? Gas
3. Last person you argued with? Brian
4. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? Norman (a toy cow)
5. Did you ever own at one time own a Michael Jackson Cd? No, I say a tape floating around that was my sisters.
6. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
7. Did you take Piano lessons? Yes
8. Most frequent song played? Right now? When you say nothing at all by Allison Kraus
9. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? Dancing with the Stars
10. Favorite scents? Vanilla or any cake smell
11. Date someone older or younger? Older
12. One place you could travel right now? Paris
13 Favorite time of the day? 6:30 am
14. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? You betch ya!
15. Something you're wearing right now? Brian's red cycling socks! (dont tell)
16. Job you've had? Hostess, Secretary, Recruiter, MK Director, Office Manager
17. Did you go to your high school prom? Yes, and was dumped the night before one of my Proms.
18. Perfect time to wake up? 6:30 am
19. Perfect time to go to bed? 9:30 pm
20. Favorite soda? Dont drink pop
21. Ever been in a car accident? A couple of minor ones, one with the postman and one with a very angry woman.
22. Closer to mom or dad...or neither? I would say the same for both, although my mom talks to me more than my dad.
23. Who would you want on a deserted island with you? Hands down, Brian! We would laugh the entire time.
24. Have you been bungee jumping? Please no, I have great fear of heights.
25. Favorite ice cream flavor? Depends on the store- Leatherby's Cookies and Cream- Basking Robbins Chocolate Chip-Cold Stone Cake Batter.
26. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? Yes, a cream pair of paints and matching jacket I just can't seem to let go, or maybe I did?
27. Did you play high school sports? Nope
28. Were you ever in a school talent show? Yes
29. What are you allergic to? Nothing
30. Have you watched sex and the city? Saw a couple of episodes
31. Fun place you lived? I have only lived here.
32. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? Shampoo
33. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Wet, good gravey who could do it dry?
34. Blue or black ink? Either
35. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Not that much, found it a waste of my money.
36. Have you thrown up on a plane? No
37. Have you thrown up in a car? Not in a car, but right outside Brian's truck coming home from a Reba concert.
38. Favorite cartoon as a kid? Bugs Bunny
39. favorite childhood tv show? Full House
40. Who was your first roommate? Brian
41. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Never had any alcohol
42. What was your first car? Bergundy Geo Metro "Metros go West"
43. What was the last movie you saw? The Other Boelyn Girl
44. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Still here
45. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Tadahara
46. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Probably California, but the first one I remember was a short flight to Las Vegas and then we went on to somewhere else, can't remember.
47. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never really snuck out, more like who did we sneak in?
48. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Jake Tuttle-no haven't seen him since I got married.
49. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Brian
50. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? Janet
51. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Pee
52. What were some concerts you have attended? It has been so long, I can only remember missing Terri Clark, Reba and Brooks and Dunn because I was sick, Deanna Carter, Garth Brooks, Trace Atkins and Clint Black, one with my sister in Park City, Peter Brianholt and Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband.
53. First tattoo or piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was 25
54. First celebrity crush? Tom Cruise