Monday, July 7, 2008

My Very busy weekend, I think it was the 4th of July!




Well I worked the entire weekend at the Rodeo! I am exhausted but it was well worth it! Shae and I went to the parade and then my time was either napping or working the Rodeo. It was great fun but I am so glad it is over!

Again, I am so thankful for the help from everyone that showed up and volunteered their time. Thank you to the Young Women, the Hendricksons and the Dority's and Becky's parents for coming and helping us out! Truly an honor to work side by side with such wonderful people!

I am thankful for my freedoms and this wonderful country!
God Bless America!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I love the " my view " picture. Those 5 pop bottles all lined up was my view too! Maybe because I was almost sitting on you 1/2 of the time?? We had fun with you.

Cute pictures of it all!!

Me said...

I wish we could have been there. I love all the pictures. And you will definately be rewarded for all of your service?

{Mo} said...

It looks like hard, but FUN work! Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails