Amber and Katie have tagged me and I am more than happy to play along. My one rule is that I choose not to Tag anyone else unless I really like the tag. So, with that said, here are the tags:
Four, Four, Four, Four!
A) Four places that I go to over and over: Work, Church, Rentmeister's and the Bank
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Randy, LDS Living, Work Clients, and Spam
C) My favorite places to eat: The Roof, Sizzler, Cold Stone and Leatherby's
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Paris, Switzlerland, Nauvoo and the Sacred Grove
F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: Dancing with the Stars, ...........................................
Six Random Things About Me!
1. It is quite common for me to sleep talk at night with my eyes open. Sit up straight in bed and scare the heebees out of Brian. Most of the time, I am panicking about something, but usually a few mumbles and grumbles about completely random things. Brian thinks it's hilarious now!
2. Every night I sleep with a cow blanket that I have had since I was 13 years old. Can't sleep a night without. It seems a little childish, but I don't care, I love my security blanket, Shut Up!
3. I am a very loud gulper. Brian says it is like a microphone is next to my throat when I drink water. Oh, he thinks it is so funny to mock me! Well, at least I chew all of my food and swallow before I take a drink, unlike someone I live with!
4. Going to the dentist for me is a HUGE ego trip! Never have had a cavity or braces. Every time I go, I get the same old "Everyone should have teeth as nice as yours" and "absolutely beautiful teeth" compliment! I just smile and enjoy the visit!
5. If I get burnt on a restaurant or certain food, it gets banned to a black list for 5 years. It happened with Souper Salad, Chilis and recently New Dragon Diner. If I get sick from the food, I refuse to go there again until about 3-5 years later. Don't believe me? Ask Brian how much he misses Chili's!
6. I have only kissed 3 men in my life. Brian is one, a boyfriend in highschool is 2 and a dirty old man who was a neighbor to the Rentmeister's surprised me at our wedding reception. Let me tell you how happy I was about that one! Grrr...
Hope you all learned something new this round, I tried really hard!