Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Healthy Quick Enjoyable Breakfast



I wanted to share an easy, quick breakfast that I really enjoy.  Breakfast is crucial to getting that metabolism up and going high for the rest of the day.  A meal that cannot be missed.

Some of us are extremely rushed in the morning and do not have a ton of cooking time for the most important meal of the day.  Hence, why I love this breakfast because it is fast, easy and most importantly healthy.  (No, the whole grain in the Lucky Charms is not covering it!)

Above you can see a bowl of Kashi Crunch cereal.  I LOVE Kashi cereal!  Very healthy and tastes really good.  I usually do 1/2 a cup to 3/4 of a cup of Kashi with a 1/2 cup of skim milk.  On the plate is a Morningside Veggie sausage and 4 strawberries.  Veggie sausage takes 30 seconds to heat up in the microwave and the straberries are raw and very sweet.  Morningside makes great vegetarian products that taste really good.  I had their veggie hamburger a couple of nights ago and it was yummy!

No crazy recipe here, just eat and go!  Happy Breakfast!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails