Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Document a Day

Things are very, very busy over here.  There are so many wonderful things going on that my head sometimes feels like it is spinning.  As summer begins, so do all of the youth activities such as Oakcrest, Girls Camp, Trek and personal family fun that consumes all of my time. 

To be honest, I am really enjoying the craziness.  I know that these days are not forever, but I just wanted to take  moment to document one of my days so that when I look back, I will chuckle at all the things I had to do within a day. So here we go:

6:00 am - Wake up a little later because I do not have enough time to work out this morning.  Woohoo!
6:15 am - Breakfast
6:30 am - Shower and Clean up
7:10 am - head out the door to go to the Oakcrest registration and YW pick up
7:30- 8:30 am - Register young women, mark their belongings with purple duct tape, hug them, love them and send them away to Oakcrest camp.
8:45-12:15 pm - Work
12:45 - meet Brian at Rentmeisters to pick up Shae.  Found out Shaeler got perfect grades in all of her categories.  Congratulate her and offer her any reward she desires.  She proclaims she wants to see Madagascar 3 for FHE.  I can do that!
1:00 pm - Lunch with Shae.  Then Shae ditches me to have hours of play time.
1:30 - 4:30 pm - On the phone, sending emails, going over details and taking care of all Stake YW business.  Also go over my talk I am giving for this week.
4:30-4:45 - 15 minute power nap.
4:45 - get up and change clothes to work out because I missed my early morning workout.
4:55 - go back up stairs and change clothes back into normal clothes.  Brian is on his way home and ready for dinner and the movie.
5:30 pm - dinner at Rumbi's.  Not enough time to make something and eat before movie.
6:10 pm - Watch Madagascar 3 with Brian and Shae.
8:00 pm - Drive home with all 3 of us singing "Circus Afro" at the top of our lungs, laughing the whole way!
8:30 pm - Water trees and bushes with  Brian
9:00 pm - Begin preparations for bed.  Wash face, read scriptures, prayer, etc.  (Early bedtime for a 5:00 am rise the next day!)

My life is truly a blessing.  I love being active and serving.  When I have my not so busy days, I go into panic mode and start making things to do so my mind won't go crazy.  This is my season for this and I am going to enjoy it! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails