Thursday, February 28, 2008

Great! Just Great!


Today has been an interesting day for me. The best part is that I got a ticket. Yup, coming home from work, I notice a motor cycle with red and blue lights behind me and I pull over. I did not stop long enough at the red light to make a right hand turn. So I am not mad that I got the ticket, if I broke the law, then I broke the law. I am just upset because I have not been in trouble like that since I was 16. I cannot believe the shaking I was having when I was pulling out my insurance and registration. I hate that!! What is it about authoritative figures that make me cry and shake so bad. The officer was really nice, but I pulled away with waterfalls. Am I the only one like this? Anyway, I called Brian and left a message because he is in Vernal. So I am feeling a little blue and thought maybe venting it would make me feel better.
-Love, Your Friend, the traffic criminal!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Oh No... A ticket??
You have a more positive outlook than me! ~ That's for sure!

I hope I'm not next! It's been a long time since my last one.. I hope it stays that way..

I cry and shake too. I'm sure they see it all of the time! :)
I'd better not be making anymore rolling stops either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails