Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hangin' with the girls and the story of the "Wigi" Man!

I apologize that I haven't been blogging for a few days. I got back from vacation and life got very hectic. Most of my time has been filling out paper work for the adoption.

Anyway, last night I got to hang out with some of my favorite people. It was our personal progress night and we sat, did homework, talked and laughed.



My dear friend C is such an amazing girl. This girl can dance!! I get a glimpse into her schedule and she is such a busy girl and I am amazed how she does it! She has a beautiful spirit and she is one of the nicest person I have ever met. C, I cannot express enough how much I love and adore you! Thanks for the hair compliment last night. It so made my day.



This is K and L. K is helping L with her Algebra. How cool is that! K has been substituting at their High School and I enjoy her stories of her experiences there. L is another beautiful girl and amazing also!! She is a softball player and is very good. Again, another YW that knows who she is and sticks to her guns. L always puts in her best and I love and adore her too!



This is "Zoolander" and when she is around it is non stop laughs. I admire HP for how she always finds something to laugh about. She is a HUGE Harry Potter fan and we were laughing because every picture I take of her, she is always wearing that Harry Potter jacket.

This is a picture that was found on one of the notebooks. She tells the story that a boy drew it for her because she has an Uncle named Luigi! On the paper, it looks like Wigi! So I told her we should write a story about Uncle Wigi! I am going to start here and if anyone wants to add to the story, click on the comments and add to the Uncle Wigi's story. Ok, here we go!



Once upon a time there was a man named Uncle Luigi. He was an italian cook and loved to cook pizza. He opened his own restaurant and his wife made him an apron to wear. She sewed his name on the apron, but the letters were so close together, it looked like the word Wigi, not Luigi. Uncle Luigi did not know what to do!

Please feel free to add onto the story! Especially you "Zoolander"!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I can tell you love your young women. It's important.
They are lucky to have you!!

chikanita said...

Although Uncle Luigi was dismal about the wretched appearance of the apron, he did not let this this mistake cause him fret! He decided well to ease the pain I will makea somea spheghetti anda somea meataballsa! And he did. He made the most delictable and scrumptious meataballsa the world has ever tasted! He became so famous for his spheghetti anda meataballsa that he opened up a brand new restuarant!! He called it Uncle Luigi's wigiballs. (aka wigi meatballs in honor of his apron) Uncel Luigi is a quite random uncle mind you. ;) ANyhow with his fame and fortune came.... FORTUNE! and a wonderfully large one at that giving his wife yet another chance to make him an apron....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails