Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On The Road Again!


(This is not our cabin. This is the Rockin R Ranch where they have the Easter Egg Hunt)
In just a few hours we will be back on the road heading for the cabin!! I am so excited and I am hoping I can talk Brian into stopping at a few DI's along the way. I also want to visit Panguitch because I have family that developed the town there and I would love to see some possible buildings or grave sites.

Sad to say that I will not have internet access there, so you will not be hearing from me for a while (actually, I am not too bummed, looking forward to not being reachable). No worries, I am taking my trusty camera and will document everything with my camera and journal entries!! So Happy Easter to all and everyone BE SAFE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails