Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Picture of Hope!



I spent the afternoon doing my genealogy work and was simply amazed at the family history I have. I have a heritage to be very proud of and I feel extremely blessed for being part of a line of incredible people. For some reason, it made me feel a little sad, because family is where we are struggling right now. I have found that when I look back to my past family, I cannot help but ponder on my future family. And then my heart sinks. Why is it so hard to have our family grow. Then as I was surfing around, I saw this picture of Joseph and Emma holding their adoptive twins. They too had struggles with their family, but they always were hopeful. So when I feel down like this, I have to remember, their will always be hope!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

You have a great attitiude! ~Great Picture!

I'm so glad your researching your family history!

I have learned so many lessons about life from my ancestors. That's why I have such a testimony about journal keeping. The struggles you are going through, your posterity may go through, and gain a greater love for you. I encourage you to write down about the things you struggle with, and hope for.

I do know that as I look back on mine and Chad's struggles, I can see how we grew during those times of heartache and sadness. Every trial makes us stronger, and I have a greater sympathy for those whom I see share those same trials as I once did.

Suzanne, you are such an amazing woman, I know things will work out for you too.

I have seen you grow so much this past year, and I know the Lord loves, and will bless you with your righteous desires. Hang in there, and before you know it, ~when the time is right, your going to be up in the night again with a baby, or babies.. :) I have many family members and friends sharing the same struggles you are. I don't like to see any of you with this heartache. I feel so much for all of you. :)
Love ya, Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails