Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Janet!



Happy Birthday to my older sister! I hope you have a wonderful day and that you are feeling better. When I was thinking of you and looking back, one of my favorite memories is all of our trips to Vegas and listening to Carly Simon and George Michael. When Kissing a Fool, would come on and we would mock dad and then at the end of the song, ruining the word "fool" for dad! So, my treat to you is a little Buble singing "kissing a fool".

Thank you for being my sister. Thank you for being the rock for mom. Thank you for teaching me how to drive at 13. Most of all thank you for being a part of my life!

Happy Birthday and Love Ya!

6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Happy Birthday Janet!!

What a cute photo of you both!
how old were you both there?

I love Carly Simon! That's another thing I didn't know about you both.
Nice tribute Suzie!

PS: I think I have your hairstyle and vest in one of my flashbacks! :)

Jenice Henrie said...

That is my FAVORITE picture of the two of you. I think that is how I will see the both of you in my mind for the rest of my life. You know, one of those forever images.

The Dorsey's said...

I love Michael Bublé! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and great memeories.
<3 Janet

Jenice Henrie said...

Thirteen! Janet let you drive the tin can at 13. I thought you couldn't use a clutch. Niave mother, always the niave mother.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute picture! I remember that one. I am pretty sure I had one of those back in high school! lol

{Mo} said...

How fun! Aren't sisters the best?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails