29 things I have learned in 29 years!
1. Knowledge is Power
2. Riding my bike through gravel is BAD, VERY BAD!
3. Never lie!
4. No one should ever be left behind.
5. Time is precious and should never be wasted.
6. Family is most important.
7. Falling down a mountain on a four wheeler is BAD, VERY BAD!
8. Reading is fun, not a punishment!
9. Forgiveness is a must!
10. Patience is an ongoing lesson.
11. Never be afraid to talk to others.
12. Everyone is insecure.
13. Negetivity is never beneficial.
14. Service is the best remedy for loneliness.
15. Sharing is more.
16. Finishing first is not always as important than helping others on the journey.
17. Every time you get knocked down, you have got to get right back up.
18. Anger and contention postpones progress.
19. What you put into something is what you will get out of it.
20. A positive attitude can make all the difference.
21. My elders are my best treasures.
22. Listening is best.
23. Love is putting other needs first before my own.
24. Character is not by what you say, it is what you do.
25. Eternal Perspectives.
26. Believe in the best for myself and others.
27. Never Give up!
28. Sacrifice gives worth and value.
29. Do something kind everyday, who knows, you may make a difference!