Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!


Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

Yesterday and today are my parents birthdays! I dashed out of the house this morning to have my car fixed before our trip to Vegas and was not prepared to post my birthday tributes until now. So sorry mom and dad for the slight delay!
I am grateful for my parents. My mom and dad are good people. Many know my mom from her teaching days from the High school and I still have people telling me they know my mom. Growing up, my parents were wonderful to me. I could easily say that I was a very spoiled child. I always felt loved. My parents love to travel and it is because of them that I have been to some very wonderful places in the world. Part of my evil delight is that they usually pay for everything. Makes me feel like a little less burden on my shoulders although it can be annoying at times. I truly love my mom and dad and today I wish them the happiest birthdays and part of my gift is already there with them!
I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for being great mother and father in law. We have great memories of the time we have spent together and look forward to many more. See you in a couple of days!

Ann Marie said...

Happy Birthday to both parents!
Hope you have a fun couple of days together!

JENNIFRO said...

VERY fun to see from whence you sprang!

Miss Megan said...

Now I am wondering about all the exotic travel destinations. Do tell! And yes, Friday night was a blast! It was a lot of fun hanging out with you again!

Joyce Jones said...

Yes, Happy birthday to a terrific pair

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails