Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Review: Rich Dad, Poor Dad


As I am wrapping up my year of 2008, and setting my goals for 2009, I decided to read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki. I am so glad that I got my hands on this book at the DI, because I really enjoyed reading it. I am focusing more on our personal finances for the year of O-nine and I am open to educating myself on all the possibilities that are out there.


This book is recognizing the choices that we make that maintain our current financial positions and finding the possibilities that can bring in multiple flows of income. It is definately a book about change and change of thought and I love that kind of stuff.


I have become completely motivated in revamping my finances and also motivated in sharing the things that I have learned from this book and also my personal experience.

For those of you who do not konw this about me, but what I do for a living is handle all the finances for my company and my bosses personal life. It did not click with me until this last year, watching his personal financial decisions and seeing better possibilities for the business and personal finance that I finally took a hold of my personal finances along with the help of Dave Ramsey.

In the last 8 months, I have saved our family a HUGE amount of money and 2009 is only going to get better. So do not be surprised if you see more financial posts on my blog and I hope that maybe, you will grasp a concept a lot quicker than I did and start making HUGE amounts of money for yourselves.

Would you like to know more? Go ahead and ask me!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

It's so great that you are so motivated and good. I hope you do post many things and tips you have learned.. Finances are one area that people are curious about, but won't often admit that there is a problem with. I'm glad you have such a talent. I'm sure I can learn more from you ( even though we love Dave Ramsey too! )

Natalie said...

Sign me up! I need all the help I can get. Pass anything you can my way!

JENNIFRO said...

Amen to what Natalie just said...I'm another one who needs MAJOR help in this area!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails