Right now, after 12 days I have learned it ALL comes down to Preparation.
Call me a boy scout because I am proclaiming from the roof tops: "Be Prepared."
If I do not prepare myself the night before, then I am rolling the dye in my health. So here are the things I have learned the past 12 days:
1. If you do not "plan" the meal to include vegetables, most likely you will not have the veggies.
2. The Magic Bullet is my blending magical friend.
4. Sugar free candies can be lifesavers
5. Do not leave yourself to a ravenous state or else you have two options: 1. Lose control and eat everything in sight or 2. Declare yourself starting a mini fast that lasts until the next meal to get your through.
6. Hide apples and cashews from family members who love to consume them.
7. Living out of a bag 3-4 days a week is not sooo bad.
9. Save time, money on water bill, gas bill and electricity because you clean up at the gym.
10. When did modesty go out the window at the gym?
11. Getting some tv time while working out but can only watch 3 channels.
12. Ipod value just increased ten fold.