I inherited a cat last week from my niece Gabby. The original plan was to babysit the cat until my mom could come and pick her up. However, the cat is putting up some very valid claims to stay:
1. A pink nose with fur as soft as a bunny.
2. Loud purr all the time, even if you just look at her.
3. Cuddles at night and makes me laugh.
4. Sweet, sweet and very sweet.
5. Attacks small critters in my home and eats them, even if they are already stuffed with cotton.
6. Companionship for my daughter and even endures being tortured by her.
7. Loves to drink water from the fawcett. Pottying in the toilet is still up for debate.
8. Love, love and unconditional love.