Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Thoughts for Today!


This last week has been a roller coaster of emotions and feelings.

All is well! But just wanted to give an update on our daily lives.


1. The feenite dwells in a sink!

We had an alarming morning the other day, in which Saraphina bit into Shae's glow in the dark necklace. In the darkness of the bedroom, we could see her mouth glowing in the dark, she freaking out and foaming at the mouth. I was so nervous that she would get sick or poisened. But great news! She is just fine and continues in her daily rituals, which means she is doing just fine in her sink dwelling.

#2 Valentines was great and weird!

My wonderful husband got me a balloon bouquet this year for my Valentines present!

We had a joyful Valentines Day weekend and I was able to spend it with my parents and my grandmother and Aunt for lunch. All the events added up was like a crazy dream, which half of it I have recorded in my journal. I won't bore you with details, but this was my end result of it all:


Bedroom Carpet flooded! Nice!



#4 My newest favorite craving!


Trying to eat a bit healthier and have found a joyous creation after craving banana cream pie.
Fat free pudding, bananas and Ready Whip! I think Ready whip is AMAZING! We should have it in the fridge all the time. Only 15 calaries a serving! I think I shall have 3 squirts of Ready Whip!

#5 Treasures at the DI


Found the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice at the DI! $2.00 and I also found Into the Woods and My Fair Lady for $2.00. I was super excited that I found the 1985 General Conference tape set with Bruce R McKonkie's last talk before he passed away days later.

Please share with me any of your great news!



13 comments:

Kristen said...

AHHHH! You found WHAT at the DI? Seriously? We need to talk more.

Thanks for the dessert tip. That may come in handy...

{Mo} said...

So sorry about the flooding....that stinks.

I have to say I'm not a fan of your dessert of choice...bananas = ICK for me! But we make fat free pudding alot around here (just not the banana variety) and I ♥ Ready Whip....really I even occasionally add it to my cranberry oatmeal and pretend I'm eating desert for breakfast, good stuff!

Carrie said...

As I was reading this, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the high chair was moving. I turned around and saw my almost 11-month-old pushing it - it was his make shift walker. HOLY SMOKES!!!! Good for him...not so much me! LOL!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CB said...

What made your bedroom flood? We need a story there!

REady Whip has only 15 calories! Whoo Hooo you may have just saved me!!!

That cat is too funny. I think that would have been a crack up to see her mouth glowing - LOL - What would Garfield say?

The Dorsey's said...

Take whatever fruits you are craving (apples, bananas, grapes) mix in some redy whip and bam! instant fruit salad. The kids and I love it.

I'm glad Saraphina is ok. I can only imagine what it must have looked like peering into that dark room.... LOL!

I hope you have a great weekend! <3

Small House said...

OH MY WORD...I've been catching up on all your posts. Where have I been? The week has just flown by!!

I am happy to hear that Ready Whip is low in calories. I've got some in my fridge right now that I've been ignoring!!

Keep smiling!!!
Sandra

Heather said...

I am glad the cat is okay.

I love the balloons! So cute!

I am sorry your room flooded!

I will have to get some of that pudding. I need to eat better and if I am eating junk all the time, it better be the good kind!

You are so lucky your found PAP for $2. I want that!

Mackenzie said...

We'll go cruise State. Oh wait, I don't think we can do that anymore.

We will for sure go for a ride. Let's also get on some plans for ice cream serving lessons. Perhaps in the Bahamas.

Also...Into the Woods? That is one of my faves. And who compares with Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Doolittle. No one, I tell you, no one. Except maybe Julie Andrews.

Props to Brian for the balloons. It doesn't quite compare to a cooler or knife, but one of his better gift choices. Love it!

Joy For Your Journey said...

A friend of mine once found me (at the DI) an entire set of illustrated books on church history that was written by my boss (from when I was in college)That is my greatest treasure from there, I am sure.

As for good news. Well, my mom is home from the hospital, and I am going back home to my family tonight so that is good news. And my daughter just got asked to prom and will get her driver's license on Monday. But wait, I am not sure either of those are really good news.:-)

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....
banana creme....
mmmmmmmmmmm.....

news?
i'm stumped. i'll let you know when i think of something.

sorry about the flooding part.

Julie Harward said...

Hi there..just found your blog..love it! I will follow and have added you to my blog list...come say hi, I'm having a GIVE A WAY at this time :D

Kimmie said...

Hi Suzanne,
You don't know me, but I visit several Blogs you visit (Ann Marie, Cherie, Small House, etc...).

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what a HAPPY, positive uplifting attitude you have. Your comments you leave for people always make me go away in a happy mood. Your positive attitude is contagious. What a blessing you are to others!

Have a really nice day and thanks for spreading sunshine wherever you go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails