Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bring Out Your Dead....................I'm not dead.......yet!


My dad use to yell out "bring out your dead" when he would be collecting laundry from our rooms.
Do you remember that scene from Monty Python? "Bring out your dead!" Clank!
"I'm not dead yet, I feel much better.....I think I will go for a walk............I'm happy! Happy!"


I wanted to let my blog friends know that:


"I'm not dead yet!"


Our lives have been crazy busy. If and when I get a chance to sit at the computer, I only have just a few moments to read your blogs as I am sorting through a gagillion emails.


Things on my to do list in the next 10 weeks:


YW Leadership Training
Speaking in Sacrament
Help Organizing Youth Conference
Oversee Script Committee
Memorize script for the part I am playing
Choir Practice
Presidency Meetings
SYC Meetings
YM/YW Presidency Meetings
Youth Conference Committee Meetings
Phone Calls
Emails


And that is just my church life!


So, I am here, I'm not dead.......yet!
Maybe you could put me on next Thursday's round? Ha!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Take your time. It looks like you have plenty to take care of, Wow!

Good luck on your talk!

Ann Marie said...

If anyone can multi-task it all.. you can! Good luck.. and I'll see ya around here and there.. and in between!!

The Dorsey's said...

“I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”

Yea, I really need to get a life....
Oh well, Love You! *hugs*

CB said...

Glad you are not dead! We love Monty Python and quote that quite regularly around here - ha ha.

I can relate to your list - UGH!!

You can do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails