Monday, November 19, 2012

The are a few of my favorite things...

 
Books
 
"Touching Spirit Bear" by Ben Mikaelsen
 
 
WOW!  This book was recommended to me by a young woman.  It is a young adult fiction so it is a very easy read, but there are some very profound lessons that are taught in this book.  It's one of those books that makes you think about it, reflect your own life about it and inspires you to act differently and treat others differently.  This is in my top 5 of favorite books.  Go read it if you are looking for something really good.
 
P.S. For the love, someone make this a movie!!
 
 
Treats
 
Stephens Gourmet Hot Cocoa No Sugar Added
 
I love hot chocolate!  I am freezing cold All.The.Time!  
 
My relationship with a sugar free hot cocoa is almost scandalous!  With a squirt of whip cream on top, it makes the cold weather almost something to look forward to.
 
 
Laughs
 
This is what had Shae and I laughing yesterday!
 
 
Spiritual
 
 



Sing with me now:  "When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling bad.  I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute post! I might have to read that book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails