Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Farewell to Remember!

So my friend N is leaving for a year to Italy! It is killing me that she is going, but I know that this will be an incredible experience for her. Lucky girl! My friend Kristen and I decided to have a farewell party for her in style. Nothing but the best for my girls!

We wanted the event to be unforgettable, and so we decided to head up to Park City. We stayed at the Marriott and decided to paint the town in style!





We went up to the Alpine Slide and went on the slide and a new coaster. It was so much fun, I could ride the slides multiple times down the mountain. We then went to dinner at Cafe Rio and had ice cream at Cold Stone. We went back at the hotel to swim, but we sat by the pool and talked for hours. It was such an honor to listen and laugh with Kristen, N and C and I feel so special that we are friends.

Some of my favorite quotes of the night are:

"What is wrong with hot pockets?"
"Those strawberries look delicious!"
"How old are you?"
"Idiot!"
"Here's my beef!"
"There are dead people in the back of the van."
"I need to go to sleep, I have a hike in the morning!"

Kristen has the other half of pictures from the slide, so hopefully as soon as I get those, I can post the rest our night!




Farewell to my good friend, N! May you have a blast in Italy! May you never forget that you are loved back home and that you have made a big differnece in my life!

In honor of you........ FREE Snow Cones........ Grape!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That was really fun - you girls are a blast! But I seriously still don't get the hot pockets thing. I'm totally buying some.

Kristen said...

Oh, and you forgot "I look like a man!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails