Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fasha's Day!

I would like to take a moment and thank the father's in my life.

First, My dad!

Dad,my favorite thought of you is the time that we went running the morning I got married. That was a sacred time for me and I appreciate all that you said. My other favorite memory is reading our book. Today, I read that book to Shaeler, and still chuckle over the "we had eggs" part. I love you, dad!





Second, my father-in-law!

Grant, thank you for always willing to help us out. I look forward to the time that we ride bikes, travel and talking about the past. I love being able to help you with the program! I am so glad that I know who you are instead of fearing you as the scary man known as Brian's dad. ;) Turns out, you are one of the nicest person I have ever met.



Happy Day to Brian! I love your guts and I am so happy that you are Shaeler's dad. I couldn't ask for a better partner! I love you!

3 comments:

Me said...

Cute pictures of everyone. I couldn't agree with you more on all of it.

Ann Marie said...

Nice tribute to the Fathers in your life! Love it!

Joyce Jones said...

Gosh Suzie, I got disoriented when I looked at the old picture of you and Bob. I couldn't figure out why you would post a picture of Bob with Cory. Then I looked again and saw that it was you. Oops. Love Joyce

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails