1. The smell of a clean house and freshly mopped floors!
2. Watching my daughter fold her own clothes! ;)
3. Dreaming of Little America French Toast with home made whip cream.
4. Dreaming also of Red Velvet Cheesecake!
5. Having a dear friend give me the sweetest and nicest compliments of my life!
6. Removing the rotting onions from my food storage.
7. Multiple visits to the library and giggling like a little kid with the stash we bring home.
8. Watching Shaeler take 3 deep breaths to hold her breath under water for swim lessons.
9. Going for a bike ride.
10. Grocery shopping with my family.
13. Football sized zuchinni's and not having a clue what to do with them.
14. Laughing with the new 8th Ward YW presidency.
15. Being grateful for abundant blessings.
16. Listening to the spirit in turning off a movie when the moral of the story is about lust.
18. Brian coming home from Camp Steiner smelling like a campfire.
19. A calm peaceful weekend with nothing to do!
20. Getting to sleep in tomorrow! Wohoo!