Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Registration is Here!


BYU Womens Conference is now open for registration.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!

It's like Christams!!  

April 28-29, 2011.

I am so there................well because I already registered, duh!

Come join us this year!

Click here to get the details and to register:  http://ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/

If you would like to spend the night with us, leave me a message.  The more the merrier I say!

I go simply to here Sister Beck's talk.  You can call me a Beck Follower!  YAY!

5 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Oh how I wish I could...I have a daughter who gets VERY ill when she is pregnant, I will be there! But I have gone many years and love it so much! :D

Miss Megan said...

I've never been before? Is it a series of devotionals? Classes? More information please.

Mackenzie said...

how do I register?

Suzanne said...

Megan!!

It is 2 days of workshops, devotionals, service and pure AWESOMENESS! I have never met anyone who has ever said "Well that was a waste of time."

We get a room at the Marriot in Provo and have a 2 day girl and spiritual getaway. You should come!

Mackenzie,

I can't find your email, so I am posting the link for registration here:
http://ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/

Please come and you can room with us too! We are planning on multiple rooms and girls so the room should be cheap. You would totally make my day!

LOVE YA!

Suzanne

Heather said...

I don't blame you for being a Beck follower! I love Julie Beck! How exciting that you are going!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails