I'm here, well last time I checked I was still here.
So many wonderful things happening in my life that I keep thinking to myself, this NNEEDDS to be recorded!!
Just not enough hours in the day.
So I am making myself a check off list of blog posts that I need to do.
That way if they don't get done, at least we all know what has happened this month and the guilt of documentation will haunt someone else. HA!
So without further ado:
1. Alexa got her medallion and I earned my bee! We celebrated at the Roof.
2. Spent 2 nights celebrating Kristen's birthday.
3. Read 3 books this month that I would love to review: Counseling with Councils, The Parenting Breakthrough and However Long and Hard the Road.
4. Spoke in the YSA ward and taught a lesson for 1st Ward Conference.
5. Shae and I are reading the Chronicles of Narnia together. The first book "The Magicians Nephew" is AWESOME!
6. Hit a Huge personal goal for myself.
7. We have inherited Netflix for a while and I am enjoying folding laundry to justify sitting down and watching a movie.
8. Brian and I have started back up our date nights and they have been some of the best date nights EVER!
9. Attended my first City Counsel meeting.
10. Shaeler was the first student in her class to get 100% on her spelling test and sentences. 20 words and 2 sentences a week is tough for her. We celebrated by getting her out of school early and taking her to see The Dawn Treader followed by a Jamba Juice.
Life is good and oh so sweet. I have pictures to share and thoughts to get out, but this will have to do for now.
Always loyal and true,