First 10 songs that play:
1. A Little Love - Meaghan Smith (Which is so ironic because it is my favorite song right now.)
2. Real Life - Hank Smith (Good friend of mine and he is a phenomenal speaker!)
3. Let is Snow - Michael Buble (Funny because today is the hottest day of the year here in Utah.)
4. I Do Adore - Mindy Gledhill (My favorite song of hers right now!)
5. 1st Principles of the Gospel -Discourses of Brigham Young (I know, and I love it!)
6. Just Getting Started - High School Musical (1 word, Shaeler!)
7. Take Me Dancing -Meaghan Smith (I LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl!)
8. You Got Out - Meaghan Smith (Apparently the IPOD is picking up that I listen a lot to her. This song is pretty cool because it has a Johnny Cash kind of feel to it.
9. Power of Intention - Dr. Wayne Dyer (I bust out loud now when I think of him and the singing whales!)
10. Temples, Salvation for the Dead - Discourses of Brigham Young
Well there you have it. I am little surprised that the shuffle does not include my podcasts because that is where I spend a lot of my time. I love to listen to the BYU Speeches and LOVE to listen to General Conference. Do you know any of my songs or am I in my own world?