Friday, July 1, 2011

Tis the Season...........It's Girls Camp Time!

Oh, it's the most wonderful time of the year!! Tis Girl's Camp Season!!  Merry Girls Camp to you!  For those of you that have served in Young Womens for the LDS Church, this is a big event, if not THE biggest event for the young women.  And it takes a LOT of time to prepare for!

Lives can be changed, spirit can be felt, testimonies can be strengthened, hours into the night of laughing, loving beyond the smells, with a dash of nature is what I call pure bliss! Worth every minute of hard work, planning, and stressing.

This is what my office has looked like for a while.  I will clean it up and then not but minutes later, the desk returns to this form.  I am completely fine with it because there is order to my madness.  I also love this kind of mess because I know the great value of what each pile means. 

This is the work I love!  I love Girls Camp and putting together the little details that could possible teach doctrine, strenthen testimonies or renew commitments in the lives of those I serve.    Being a part of putting together such an amazing event is wonderful!  Get's me out of bed at 3:00 am to work because I am so excited for it all!

Here's to all the women who give freely of their time to such a sacred event!  May you be blessed for your sacrifices, may you find sleep when you need it and may you witness the hand of the Lord changing the lives of his daughters!  Thank you for your service!  Merry Girls Camp to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails